Press conference with a designer from the Japanese fashion house Metamorphose temps de fille
Metamorphose temps de fille is a Japanese brand created by the current President of Metamorphose and its designer, Kuniko Kato. Specializiruetsya to Metamorphose Lolita fashion&Baby, The Stars Shine Bright, their main focus is the subcategory Sweet Lolita. After the fashion show the designer of Metamorphose temps de fille Natsumi gave a short interview:
- This is the first time in Russia? What were your impressions?
Natsumi: Yes, for the first time. Here is a very beautiful building, so get very good photos. But compared to Japan is quite cold.
- Did you try local food? Do you like it?
Natsumi: I did my homework and checked the Internet for information about Russian food. Yesterday, I tried the soup. It was very tasty.
- Tell us about yourself. What do you do for a brand Metamorphose temps de fille?
Natsumi: I worked in Fukuoka, then moved to Osaka. Now the company has the design group, and I establish the contact between the designer and the customer – find out what the guest wants and giving it to the designers.
- Tell us about the history of the brand. How old is he and how did it start?
Natsumi: this year, the brand celebrated 39 years of its existence. Brand started in Osaka.
- Tell us about the concept of the brand.
Natsumi: Main theme – that of change. We try to make clothes for different tastes. Now around the world became popular WALOLITA. This is the direction in which are used Japanese motifs.
- How many designers working for the company?
- Will there be a reissue of the collection "Di VELCOM" (military design)?
Natsumi: This is a very old design. If you want something released from what it was before, then be sure to write the order.
To read about the festival at the link.
See full photo report at the link.